• User Guide
  • Developer Docs
Frequently visited sections What is verloop?, FAQ Overview?


Chat Assignment

An AI chatbot can handle >90% of chat queries coming its way. For the remaining <10%, the chat needs to...

Livechat Plugin

The livechat plugin will help you integrate the Verloop.io platform with your system, CRM or any other third-party application thereby...