You’d be forgiven for thinking that building a recipe on Facebook would be an insurmountable task, that’d require effort and time. Not at all!
The Verloop.io team has made the process as intuitive and as easy as pie, so just follow these simple steps and you will have your first recipe ready in minutes. And you can continue to build on your progress, and make many more recipes in the future by following the same steps.
- The recipe icon on the platform will take you to the bot recipes.
- Click the Create new recipe icon on the top right corner.
- Select one of the default recipes available as your new recipe.
- Choose a name for your recipe (you can change the name later, so don’t worry about it being fixed forever).
- Choose a welcome message for your visitors. It will pop up when your visitor fulfils your predetermined criteria. The time and place of the bot to prompt this message can be set by you, using triggers.
Set Welcome Message for Recipe
- Now it’s time for you to choose which block you want to pop up after the welcome message. You can choose from the existing blocks. Or, even create a new block.
Recipe – Select Next Block
- Repeat this process till you achieve the desired flow.
Limitations of Facebook
As per the Facebook rules, there are a few things you need to keep in mind while designing a recipe for Instagram chats. Let’s look at them below.
- In the Button block, you can use ONLY 3 button options
- In the Question block, you can keep a maximum of 9 quick reply options
- The Slider block can have 9 cards at the most
- Multiple FB pages can be integrated using a webhook – you need to identify the Facebook page ID and take the user to a specific block in the recipe based on the FB page ID
- The Catalog block is available only on WhatsApp. It will not work on other channels.