We also have a few helpful dos and don’ts to help you make the most effective use of your bot.
- Use simple text in buttons so that your visitors can answer quickly, without having to ponder on them.
- Make the conversation fun and lively, humor always helps.
- Put yourself in the shoes of your visitor and plan the questions accordingly.
- Use emojis to make your bot a lovable one!
- Try not to hide the fact that your visitors are talking to bots. They’ll probably find out eventually, and lying to your customers tends not to end well.
- Use greetings and endings.
- Make use of FAQs to enhance customer experience.
- Use CSATs to understand user experience. Not only will it help to understand user experience but also help business understand what user expects and make recipe changes accordingly.
- Let your visitors feel as if they are filling out a form. Make it conversational.
- Ask too many questions.
- Repeat questions in the flow.
- Leave flows incomplete or have loose ends.
- Provide no option to connect with human agents.
- Use the same recipe for different channels.
- Use long paragraphs. keep it simple and clear.