This block in Verloop.io recipes allows businesses to showcase and sell products and services. And for customers, it’s easy to browse items and add them to a cart without leaving the chat. Businesses can showcase two types of messages:
1. Multi-Product Messages: Messages containing a selection of up to 30 items from a business inventory.
2. Single Product Messages: Messages with a single product item from the business inventory. The product is displayed in a Product Detail Page (PDP) format.
1. Set Goal Button: Use it to set the goal of the block
2. Catalog Icon: Represents List block
3. Block Name: By default, the name is set as Catalog, which you can change as per your choosing.
4. Information icon: On hovering will showcase the information of the block.
5. 3-dot menu: You can use it to start the bot flow, delete the block or duplicate the block.
6. Top Node: Gives a direction from where the flow is coming from
7. Down Node: To give direction for the next block.
8. Settings button: To add the general and FAQ settings for the block
9. Enter your catalog description here, placeholder: To add the catalog description.
10. Use webhook blocks: to power the catalog block
General settings allow you to hide the message from the Livechat widget by clicking on its toggle and add a transfer block by clicking on allow the user to talk to agent toggle.
For some categories like a chatbot category, you need to link the block to the matching response as shown below, which will automatically pop the dynamic block and connect it to the side node of the slider block, as shown below. Also, the corresponding side node of the dynamic block will be connected to the selected block in settings.